Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FOUR SEX POEMS

A GOOD DAY

wet morning;
slip-
slosh utterances;
a good day
to fuck
all day,
(whew!)

Norman Savage
Coney Island, 1965

A WOMAN LIKE IRON

I couldn't make it
with the German chick; the kind
that just allows herself
to rub her tits in front of ya
and laugh
so I left
early
and grabbed a piece
of America
on the ferry, $1.25
for her now;
the only accessible woman
whose price
goes up
with age.

Norman Savage
Coney Island, 1966

SOUNDS HEARD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod,
ohmygodIfeel so good, so happy, so
secure, so...
Whyshouldn'tyafeelthatway,
ain't I
yer mother?

Norman Savage
Coney Island, 1967

SIMPLIFICATION, (LIKE CHESS)

My life is complicated,
she said.
Yeah,
but I only got one dick,
I countered.

Norman Savage
Coney Island, 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment